Clear Gear is:
- Simple to use – just spray on and let dry!
- Bleach and alcohol free
- Safe on your gear
- Lightly scented
- Made in the USA & EPA approved
Don’t let little germs cause big problems — disinfect and deodorize the gear and equipment you use every day with Clear Gear Spray.
Is Your Gear Making You Sick?
Routine use of Clear Gear Spray kills common bacteria and viruses:
- Staphylococcus aureus [Staph]
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & Type 2
- Influenza Virus [Flu]
- Salmonella enterica [Salmonella]
- Escherichia coli [E. coli]
- Listeria monocytogenes [Listeria]
- Shigella dysenteriae [Shigella]
- Staphylococcus aureus – Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant [MRSA]
- Streptococcus pyogenes [Strep]
- Hepatitis B Virus [HBV]
- Hepatitis C Virus [HCV]
- Norwalk Virus [Norovirus]
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus [RSV]
- Find the complete list of pathogens Clear Gear Spray protect you from here
Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride 4.0%, Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 3.0%, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 1.5%, Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 1.5%, OTHER INGREDIENTS 90.0%.
It’s more serious than you think. Odors from athletic gear and personal protective equipment are caused by the same kind of bacteria that lead to dangerous infections.
Clear Gear Spray disinfects and deodorizes athletic gear and personal protective equipment by killing 99.9% of the bacteria, viruses, and fungi that cause infections and odors.