Athletes & ParentsClear Gear bleach-free disinfectant is the #1 choice of everyone from college, semi-pro and professional athletes, coaches and teams to youth & school athletic programs and parents of athletes. Buy Athlete Package
Who Uses Clear Gear Spray?
Athletes and Parents
Safe & Healthy
Colleges, high schools, middle schools, elementary schools and youth sports organizations around the country trust Clear Gear Spray to disinfect and deodorize their sports equipment, locker rooms, training facilities, classrooms, meeting areas, front offices and infirmaries.
Why Clear Gear Spray?
Clear Gear is perfect for disinfecting everything from entire sports and athletic departments to the car, laundry and gear.
Sports typically have two things in common: confined spaces for training and sweat. This makes locker rooms and sports facilities a breeding ground of germs due to the sweat, dirt and blood often found in these areas. This causes infections that can lead to dangerous illnesses. When athletes throw their gear and wear dirty clothes home, they’re spreading germs to their household and beyond.
Clear Gear bleach-free disinfectant won’t cause damage or corrosion to expensive gear and equipment, and leaves no noxious fumes behind. Since it contains no bleach, alcohol, ammonia or peroxide, it’s safe for use on all types of sports equipment, locker rooms and facilities, as well as the family car, laundry and shoes.
Use Clear Gear Spray in locker rooms, gyms, bathrooms, the car, laundry and more to kill germs that cause everything from athlete’s foot, ringworm and impetigo to staph/MRSA, influenza, common colds and COVID-19.
Sports Hygiene Tips
Coach your athletes on the following sports hygiene protocol.
• Shower with soap and water immediately after practice, games and matches
• Do not share personal hygiene items (bar soap, towels, razors), clothing or water bottles
• Ensure any cuts/scraps are cleaned and dressed properly before and after practice/games
• Do not store sweaty or wet gear/clothing in lockers, gym bag or closets
• Always treat gear after playing a game against an opposing team, that is when cross contamination comes into play
• Keep your athletes safe, in school and playing their sport year round with Clear Gear.Download Sports Hygiene Tips
With its light fresh scent and no bleach, alcohol or ammonia, Clear Gear is the quick and easy solution to preventing infection and eliminating odors everywhere from training and locker rooms to laundry and the family car.