Who Uses Clear Gear Spray?
- Police Officers
- Rescue Workers
- Training Academies
Why Clear Gear Spray?
Re-wearing bacteria-ridden personal protective equipment puts you at risk for contracting diseases like MRSA, staph, herpes, and the flu. The National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) tested Clear Gear and rated our spray a 4.65 out of 5!
Clear Gear is approved by the EPA for use on personal protective equipment including:
- Firefighting: turnout gear, SCBA, gloves, helmets, boots, rescue tools, dive suits and vehicles
- Law enforcement: ballistics vests, tactical gear, shields, helmets, cuffs, prison extraction suits and vehicles
- EMS: backboards, gurneys and vehicles
Clear Gear is approved by the EPA for use in:
- Prisons, Hospitals, Exercise Facilities, Locker Rooms and Training Facilities
- Ambulances, emergency, Police, EMS, Fire, and Rescue vehicles
Protect your Gear. Stay healthy.
To prevent infections and get rid of the source of odors, you need more than just soap and water, or air freshener. Keep yourself and your co-workers healthy and odor-free by disinfecting and deodorizing your personal protective equipment with Clear Gear Spray.
- Simple to use – just spray on and let dry!
- Prevents infection
- Gets rid of odors
- Bleach and alcohol free
- Safe on gear
- Lightly scented
- Made in the USA, EPA approved