Sports Hygiene Tips
Coach your athletes on the following sports hygiene protocol.
- Shower with soap and water immediately after practice, games and matches
- Do not share personal hygiene items (bar soap, towels, razors), clothing or water bottles
- Ensure any cuts/scraps are cleaned and dressed properly before and after practice/games
- Do not store sweaty or wet gear/clothing in lockers, gym bag or closets
- Always treat gear after playing a game against an opposing team, that is when cross contamination comes into play
- Keep your athletes safe, in school and playing their sport year round with Clear Gear.
Download Sports Hygiene Tips for Athletes PDF