Disinfect and Deodorize Wrestling Gear, Equipment and Facilities
Stinky odor and dangerous skin infections are caused by wrestling equipment that hasn’t been treated and disinfected. Clear Gear Spray keeps wrestling gear, equipment and facilities odor and bacteria free. To help prevent odor and infections, use Clear Gear Spray after every match and practice on the following:
- Headgear and straps
- Wrestling shoes
- Gym bags
- Mats and practice equipment
- Lockers, benches and showers
Wrestling Gear Cleaning Tips
Disinfect mats and other equipment after each practice and match.
Simply spray mats, and other equipment, with the easy to use one-gallon pump sprayer and let dry, no need to mop or wipe down! Remove and clean wrestling mat tape every thirty days or less. Under the tape is a perfect place for bacteria and mold to hide and grow. Resurface or replace mats with rips or tears immediately. Once foam is exposed it is pervious to germs and bacteria.
Spray Clear Gear on the inside and outside surfaces of wrestling gear and equipment.
- Headgear: Spray liberally inside with special attention to the forehead area and straps. Remove inserts to allow to air dry. Be sure to also spray the crown of the helmet and in the crevices to prohibit the growth of mold, mildew, and odor-causing bacteria.
- Pads and protectors: Spray liberally on both the porous underside of the pads as well as the hard caps.
- Shoes: If possible, remove the soles. Spray both sides of the sole as well as the inside of the shoe thoroughly to eliminate odor, bacteria, and fungus.
- Gym bag: Spray inside and out and don’t store sweaty or wet gear or clothing in your gym bag.
After treating with Clear Gear Spray, hang or store equipment in a well-ventilated area and allow to fully air dry. Avoid storing gear in damp, musty environments, which increases the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and odor.
Note: Wrestling gear and equipment that has never been disinfected or deodorized and is very odorous may need several treatments with Clear Gear Spray to reduce odors. Use Clear Gear Spray from the start with new gear and equipment to prevent bacteria and odors.Sports Hygiene Tips
Keep Athletes Safe. Eliminate Odors.
Clear Gear Spray is a disinfecting and deodorizing spray for athletic gear and equipment that kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi, and gets rid of smells. With kids in sports, Clear Gear Spray is your best line of defense against infection and odor.
- Simple to use – just spray on and let dry!
- Prevents infection
- Gets rid of odors
- Bleach and alcohol free
- Safe on gear
- Lightly scented
- Made in the USA, EPA registered